Akkom-M LLC has been operating in the pharmaceutical market of the Republic of Belarus since 2007:
- It is engaged in the marketing of medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics and personal hygiene products.
- Akkom-M deals successfully with all the pharmacies of the Republic of Belarus, both commercial and public, and cooperates with physicians and pharmacists. It creates advertising of the products represented, organises different promotions and regularly participates in exhibitions and events dedicated to health, beauty and healthy lifestyle.
- Akkom-M also has established relations with a network of beauty salons and cosmetic clinics.
We are the official representatives of UAB “VALENTIS” Vilnius, Lithuania (www.valentis.lt) in the Republic of Belarus. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Lithuania, combining 70 years of experience and advanced technologies.
Registration of medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics and personal hygiene products.
- Akkom-M LLC was founded by the team of professionals with extensive experience in various fields of pharmacy and medicine, such as pharmaceutical production, clinical studies, registration of medicinal products, medical devices, food supplements in the Republic of Belarus.
- We have studied pharma market well and employ highly trained professionals, so we have up to date information about the development of the pharmaceutical sector.
- We exert every effort to speed up registration process and launch of pharmaceutical products of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers on the Belarusian market. SPEED, RELIABILITY and EFFICIENCY is a ticket to successful operation of our company.
- We adhere to the highest standards of quality and ethical business principles.
Dealing with medical representatives.
- Akkom-M LLC helps to develop and improve the skills of interaction of medical and pharmaceutical representatives with medical treatment facilities physicians, with pharmaceutists and pharmacy managers, taking into consideration characteristics of the Belarusian pharmaceutical market.
- By their activities medical representatives implement the company’s policy for medicinal products promotion, get full information across to physicians, health professionals and representatives of pharmacies, answer their questions and provide advice on the use of a medicinal product and its characteristics.